Join a Group
• APARC Members
Log in to join or manage group memberships
Back to top Skip to content Skip to menuBack to top Back to main Skip to menu
Latest News(20 Articles )
- Olympic Sports Day. Wednesday 22nd June
The sun had its hat well and truly on today for this year’s end of term Olympic Sports Day. After a delicious shared snack the children had lots of fun running for their teams and flags, as did the teachers, jollied along and kept in line by the mast ... more ...
- 2016-2017 Aparc Calendar Here is the calendar for 2016-2017
- APARC in the newspaper! APARC in the newspaper!
This article was published in The Connexion June 2016 edition, and reproduced courtesy of The Connexion, France's English-Language Newspaper, www.connexionfrance.com
- Meet the Teacher Day, Wednesday 1st June. Wednesday 1st June is Aparc's "meet the teacher day." We look forward to
welcoming 24 new children who will be starting school with us in September
In honour of this special occasion, the staff and committee are holding a
cake, sweet and English book sale.
- Aparc Summer Fair APARC's annual summer fair will be taking place on Sunday 22nd May on the "Petite Pelouse" in Chantilly from 2 to 5pm.
There will be fun and games for the whole family, plus a cake stall with delicious home made cakes and an English book stall to purchase your Summer read ... more ...
APARC Events(1 Article )
- Entrance test for 6ème Anglophone classes at the Collège des Bourgognes APARC is testing CM2 pupils for September entry into 6ème anglophone classes at the Collège des Bourgognes, Chantilly on
Wednesday 3rd February 2016.
Time :13.30-16.00 (with a short break)
Place: Ecole du Bois St Denis, 39 avenue du Général Leclerc, 60500 ... more ...
APARC(4 Articles )
- The aims of the Association The Anglophone Parents' Association in the Region of Chantilly (APARC) was founded in 1982 to bring together families in the Chantilly area who speak English as a mother tongue or as a cultural language. Its main objective was to set up special English language sections for ... more ...
- Organisation of the Association APARC is run by a committee including a president, a treasurer and three co-ordinators, one for Primary/Kindergarten, one for Collège and one for Lycée. The role of the co-ordinators is to liaise between the parents and the teaching staff, and between the parents and the c ... more ...
- APARC Committee Most of you will know our wonderful teachers, assistants and librarians, who make APARC so successful, from Kindergarten to the Lycée. But did you also know that, alongside that dedicated teaching team, administrative and logistical support is provided by an elected Committ ... more ...
- History of APARC For more than a hundred years, the Chantilly region has been home to a high concentration of English-speaking families living temporarily or permanently in France. In 1982, APARC was founded to bring these families together and provide for the special educational needs of th ... more ...
Results(3 Articles )
- IGCSE exams Every year, at the Lycée Jean Rostand in Chantilly, our 2nde students sit their IGCSEs. So what are IGCSEs and why do our students sit them?
What are IGCSEs?
IGCSEs (International General Certificate of Secondary Education) are exams equivalent to those that student ... more ...
- IGCSE results 2015 In May 2015, APARC entered 28 candidates for the Cambridge IGCSE English Language and Literature exams. We are proud to announce that all the candidates passed the exams and 9 students received A and A* grades.
- IGCSE results 2013 Success for our Students
Over the years the APARC Exam Centre, which is run in conjunction with the Lycée Jean Rostand, has had outsandingly good results. This year has been no exception! All of the 27 candidates who took the First Language English IGCSE passed. Eight ... more ...
Chantilly(1 Article )
Overview(2 Articles )
- APARC APARC is a non-profit making association employing qualified teachers to provide English classes for bilingual children up to IGCSE level and it is run BY parents FOR parents. With the exception of teaching staff and classroom assistants, all other posts are held by APARC co ... more ...
- Terms & Conditions
Primary(4 Articles )
- Primary Classes APARC English Classes
Pre-school and primary classes take place on Wednesday afternoons at the Bois St Denis Primary school in Chantilly.
The times are:
Age Class Time 5-6 Kindergarten (Grande Section, Maternelle) 13:30 to 16:00 6-7 CP 13:30 to 16:00 ... more ...
- Primary Class Location APARC Primary classes are held at the Ecole Bois Saint Denis on the Rue D'Alencon in Chantilly.
PLEASE DO NOT TRY TO ENTER THE SCHOOL GROUND ... more ...
- Primary Fees Annual Fees (Primaire)
- Teaching dates Primary and Kindergarten levels 2015-2016
Collège(5 Articles )
- Collège APARC Classes at the Collège
Secondary classes are integrated into the timetable of the Collège Des Bourgognes in Chantilly. The pupils have 4 hours per week of Anglophone classes plus additional library sessions, timetables permitting. APARC has a very good relation ... more ...
- Collège Location APARC is integrated into the Collège des Bourgognes in Chantilly, found just to the north of Chantilly itself.
- Collège Fees Annual Fees (Collège)
- Collège Teachers Here is a list of all the current APARC teachers in Collège. It also includes the number of APARC pupils in each class.
- NCB Classes The NCB classes offer advanced English for Anglophone children (or children with English as a very strong second language) at a higher level than the students receive in their LV1 classes in their French collège.
The classes use a course of books designed using a theme ... more ...
Lycée(2 Articles )
- Lycée APARC in the Lycée
APARC no longer functions in the Lycée as a private school. Instead, pupils are integrated into the British International Secion. In order to do this, the pupils must pass an entrance test at the end of 3e (see below) that is taken by anyone wanting ... more ...
- Lycée Location APARC is integrated into the "Lycée Polyvalent et Professionnel Jean Rostand" at lycée level. The lycée is found in Chantilly, within walking distance of the train station.
Anglais pour Francophones(1 Article )